Cartigny tourism and travel guide
Visit Cartigny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cartigny is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 43 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Cartigny is 127 kilometres from Paris).
Cartigny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cartigny in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Cartigny
Markets in and near Cartigny
- Peronne: market Saturday (6km)
- Ham: market Saturday (19km)
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (21km)
- Bapaume: market Friday (24km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market Tuesday (25km)
- Albert: market Saturday (28km)
- Roye: market Friday (29km)
- Fresnoy-le-Grand: market Monday (29km)
- Bohain-en-Vermandois: market Friday (33km)
- Cambrai: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
More information about Cartigny, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Cartigny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cartigny.
- Beffroi de Cambrai (Belfries of Belgium and France) (33km)
- Arras citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (45km)
- Beffroi et hôtel de ville d'Arras (Belfries of Belgium and France) (45km)
- Beffroi de Lucheux (Belfries of Belgium and France) (53km)
- Chateau Coucy (49km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (25km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (23km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (44km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (11km)
- Gauchy (21km)
- Mastaing (48km)
- Vivaise (51km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cartigny
from Amiens (prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 127 km
from Calais: 142 km
from Nice: 762 km
from Bordeaux: 626 km
from Strasbourg: 374 km
Cartigny is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Cartigny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aizecourt-le-Haut, Allaines, Bouvincourt-en-Vermandois, Brie, Buire-Courcelles, Bussu, Doingt, Driencourt, Estrees-Mons, Hancourt, Marquaix, Mesnil-Bruntel, Peronne, Tertry and Tincourt-Boucly.
This page in French: Visiter Cartigny