Driencourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Driencourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Driencourt is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 43 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Driencourt is 132 kilometres from Paris).
Driencourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Driencourt in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Driencourt
Markets in and near Driencourt
- Peronne: market Saturday (6km)
- Bapaume: market Friday (20km)
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (24km)
- Ham: market Saturday (24km)
- Albert: market Saturday (26km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market Tuesday (28km)
- Cambrai: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Fresnoy-le-Grand: market Monday (29km)
- Bohain-en-Vermandois: market Friday (32km)
- Roye: market Friday (33km)
More information about Driencourt, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Driencourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Driencourt.
- Beffroi de Cambrai (Belfries of Belgium and France) (29km)
- Arras citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (40km)
- Beffroi et hôtel de ville d'Arras (Belfries of Belgium and France) (41km)
- Beffroi de Lucheux (Belfries of Belgium and France) (50km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (22km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (25km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (48km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (7km)
- Gauchy (24km)
- Mastaing (44km)
- Vivaise (55km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Driencourt
from Amiens (prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 132 km
from Calais: 137 km
from Nice: 767 km
from Bordeaux: 630 km
from Strasbourg: 376 km
Driencourt is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Driencourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aizecourt-le-Bas, Aizecourt-le-Haut, Allaines, Buire-Courcelles, Bussu, Cartigny, Doingt, Guyencourt-Saulcourt, Lieramont, Longavesnes, Marquaix, Moislains, Nurlu, Peronne, Templeux-la-Fosse and Tincourt-Boucly.
This page in French: Visiter Driencourt