Aizecourt-le-Bas tourism and travel guide
Visit Aizecourt-le-Bas: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Aizecourt-le-Bas is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 45 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Aizecourt-le-Bas is 134 kilometres from Paris).
Aizecourt-le-Bas, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Aizecourt-le-Bas in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Aizecourt-le-Bas
Markets in and near Aizecourt-le-Bas
- Peronne: market Saturday (9km)
- Bapaume: market Friday (19km)
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (24km)
- Cambrai: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Ham: market Saturday (26km)
- Albert: market Saturday (27km)
- Fresnoy-le-Grand: market Monday (28km)
- Bohain-en-Vermandois: market Friday (30km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market Tuesday (30km)
- Caudry: market Tuesday & Friday (31km)
More information about Aizecourt-le-Bas, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Aizecourt-le-Bas, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Aizecourt-le-Bas.
- Beffroi de Cambrai (Belfries of Belgium and France) (26km)
- Arras citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (39km)
- Beffroi et hôtel de ville d'Arras (Belfries of Belgium and France) (39km)
- Beffroi de Douai (Belfries of Belgium and France) (43km)
- Beffroi de Lucheux (Belfries of Belgium and France) (50km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (19km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (25km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (49km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (4km)
- Gauchy (24km)
- Mastaing (41km)
- Vivaise (55km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Aizecourt-le-Bas
from Amiens (prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 134 km
from Calais: 136 km
from Nice: 768 km
from Bordeaux: 633 km
from Strasbourg: 376 km
Aizecourt-le-Bas is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Aizecourt-le-Bas from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aizecourt-le-Haut, Allaines, Buire-Courcelles, Bussu, Driencourt, Etricourt-Manancourt, Guyencourt-Saulcourt, Hervilly, Heudicourt, Lieramont, Longavesnes, Marquaix, Moislains, Nurlu, Roisel, Sorel, Templeux-la-Fosse, Tincourt-Boucly and Villers-Faucon.
This page in French: Visiter Aizecourt-le-Bas