Villers-Faucon tourism and travel guide
Visit Villers-Faucon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villers-Faucon is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 50 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Villers-Faucon is 136 kilometres from Paris).
Villers-Faucon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villers-Faucon in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Villers-Faucon
Markets in and near Villers-Faucon
- Peronne: market Saturday (13km)
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (20km)
- Bapaume: market Friday (23km)
- Fresnoy-le-Grand: market Monday (23km)
- Cambrai: market Wednesday & Saturday (24km)
- Bohain-en-Vermandois: market Friday (25km)
- Ham: market Saturday (25km)
- Caudry: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Avesnes-les-Aubert: market Thursday & Sunday (32km)
- Origny-Sainte-Benoite: market Thursday (32km)
More information about Villers-Faucon, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Villers-Faucon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villers-Faucon.
- Beffroi de Cambrai (Belfries of Belgium and France) (24km)
- Arras citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (42km)
- Beffroi et hôtel de ville d'Arras (Belfries of Belgium and France) (42km)
- Beffroi de Douai (Belfries of Belgium and France) (44km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (16km)
- Jardins du château (44km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (21km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (46km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (3km)
- Gauchy (21km)
- Mastaing (40km)
- Vivaise (52km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Villers-Faucon
from Amiens (prefecture): 50 km
from Paris: 136 km
from Calais: 140 km
from Nice: 766 km
from Bordeaux: 634 km
from Strasbourg: 371 km
Villers-Faucon is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Villers-Faucon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aizecourt-le-Bas, Epehy, Guyencourt-Saulcourt, Hargicourt, Hervilly, Hesbecourt, Heudicourt, Jeancourt, Le Verguier, Lempire, Lieramont, Longavesnes, Marquaix, Nurlu, Roisel, Ronssoy, Sorel, Templeux-la-Fosse, Templeux-le-Guerard and Tincourt-Boucly.
This page in French: Visiter Villers-Faucon