Buire-Courcelles tourism and travel guide
Visit Buire-Courcelles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Buire-Courcelles is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 43 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Buire-Courcelles is 128 kilometres from Paris).
Buire-Courcelles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Buire-Courcelles in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Buire-Courcelles
Markets in and near Buire-Courcelles
- Peronne: market Saturday (6km)
- Ham: market Saturday (21km)
- Saint-Quentin: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (22km)
- Bapaume: market Friday (23km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market Tuesday (26km)
- Albert: market Saturday (27km)
- Fresnoy-le-Grand: market Monday (29km)
- Roye: market Friday (30km)
- Cambrai: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Bohain-en-Vermandois: market Friday (32km)
More information about Buire-Courcelles, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Buire-Courcelles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Buire-Courcelles.
- Beffroi de Cambrai (Belfries of Belgium and France) (32km)
- Arras citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (43km)
- Beffroi et hôtel de ville d'Arras (Belfries of Belgium and France) (44km)
- Beffroi de Lucheux (Belfries of Belgium and France) (52km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame de Vaucelles (Les Rues-des-Vignes) (24km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle des Marais d'Isle (23km)
- Réserve naturelle des Landes de Versigny (45km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (9km)
- Gauchy (22km)
- Mastaing (47km)
- Vivaise (52km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Buire-Courcelles
from Amiens (prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 128 km
from Calais: 140 km
from Nice: 764 km
from Bordeaux: 627 km
from Strasbourg: 375 km
Buire-Courcelles is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Buire-Courcelles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aizecourt-le-Bas, Aizecourt-le-Haut, Allaines, Bouvincourt-en-Vermandois, Brie, Bussu, Cartigny, Doingt, Driencourt, Estrees-Mons, Hancourt, Longavesnes, Marquaix, Mesnil-Bruntel, Peronne, Templeux-la-Fosse and Tincourt-Boucly.
This page in French: Visiter Buire-Courcelles