Auzas tourism and travel guide
Visit Auzas: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Auzas is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 66 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Auzas is 642 kilometres from Paris).
Auzas, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Auzas in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Auzas
Markets in and near Auzas
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (10km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (14km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (17km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (18km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (23km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (27km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (28km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (29km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (32km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (33km)
More information about Auzas, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Auzas, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Auzas.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (21km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (48km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (28km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (19km)
- Henne Morte (22km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Auzas
from Toulouse (prefecture): 66 km
from Paris: 642 km
from Calais: 868 km
from Nice: 519 km
from Bordeaux: 219 km
from Strasbourg: 803 km
For driving distances to Auzas from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arnaud-Guilhem, Aulon, Aurignac, Bouzin, Castillon-de-Saint-Martory, Cazeneuve-Montaut, Laffite-Toupiere, Le Frechet, Lestelle-de-Saint-Martory, Mancioux, Peyrouzet, Proupiary, Saint-Elix-Seglan, Saint-Martory, Saint-Medard and Sepx.
This page in French: Visiter Auzas