Castillon-de-Saint-Martory tourism and travel guide
Visit Castillon-de-Saint-Martory: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Castillon-de-Saint-Martory is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 70 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Castillon-de-Saint-Martory is 646 kilometres from Paris).
Castillon-de-Saint-Martory, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Castillon-de-Saint-Martory in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Castillon-de-Saint-Martory
Markets in and near Castillon-de-Saint-Martory
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (9km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (11km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (14km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (20km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (24km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (24km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (24km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (28km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (35km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (38km)
More information about Castillon-de-Saint-Martory, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Castillon-de-Saint-Martory, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Castillon-de-Saint-Martory.
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (21km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (28km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (18km)
- Gorges de la Save (20km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (45km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (53km)
- Lac d'Oo (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Castillon-de-Saint-Martory
from Toulouse (prefecture): 70 km
from Paris: 646 km
from Calais: 872 km
from Nice: 521 km
from Bordeaux: 221 km
from Strasbourg: 807 km
For driving distances to Castillon-de-Saint-Martory from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arnaud-Guilhem, Auzas, Beauchalot, Cazeneuve-Montaut, Estancarbon, Figarol, Labarthe-Inard, Laffite-Toupiere, Latoue, Lestelle-de-Saint-Martory, Montespan, Pointis-Inard, Proupiary, Saint-Medard, Savarthes and Sepx.
This page in French: Visiter Castillon-de-Saint-Martory