Saint-Medard tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Medard: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Medard is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 72 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Saint-Medard is 648 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Medard, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Medard in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Medard
Markets in and near Saint-Medard
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (9km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (10km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (13km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (22km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (22km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (22km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (24km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (29km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (37km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (39km)
More information about Saint-Medard, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Medard, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Medard.
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (20km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (28km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (17km)
- Gorges de la Save (19km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (43km)
- Lac d'Oo (51km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Medard
from Toulouse (prefecture): 72 km
from Paris: 648 km
from Calais: 873 km
from Nice: 523 km
from Bordeaux: 221 km
from Strasbourg: 808 km
For driving distances to Saint-Medard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arnaud-Guilhem, Auzas, Beauchalot, Castillon-de-Saint-Martory, Estancarbon, Figarol, Labarthe-Inard, Laffite-Toupiere, Landorthe, Latoue, Montespan, Pointis-Inard, Proupiary, Savarthes and Sepx.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Medard