Sepx tourism and travel guide
Visit Sepx: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sepx is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 70 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Sepx is 644 kilometres from Paris).
Sepx, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sepx in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Sepx
Markets in and near Sepx
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (10km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (11km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (16km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (21km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (22km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (23km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (24km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (31km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (35km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (37km)
More information about Sepx, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Sepx, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sepx.
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (18km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (26km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (17km)
- Henne Morte (20km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sepx
from Toulouse (prefecture): 70 km
from Paris: 644 km
from Calais: 870 km
from Nice: 522 km
from Bordeaux: 219 km
from Strasbourg: 806 km
For driving distances to Sepx from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arnaud-Guilhem, Aulon, Auzas, Beauchalot, Bouzin, Castillon-de-Saint-Martory, Cazeneuve-Montaut, Estancarbon, Labarthe-Inard, Laffite-Toupiere, Landorthe, Latoue, Lestelle-de-Saint-Martory, Peyrouzet, Proupiary, Saint-Elix-Seglan, Saint-Medard and Savarthes.
This page in French: Visiter Sepx