Saint-Elix-Seglan tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Elix-Seglan: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Elix-Seglan is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 66 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Saint-Elix-Seglan is 640 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Elix-Seglan, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Elix-Seglan in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Elix-Seglan
Markets in and near Saint-Elix-Seglan
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (13km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (14km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (19km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (20km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (26km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (28km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (33km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (33km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (33km)
More information about Saint-Elix-Seglan, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Elix-Seglan, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Elix-Seglan.
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (18km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (24km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (16km)
- Henne Morte (25km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Elix-Seglan
from Toulouse (prefecture): 66 km
from Paris: 640 km
from Calais: 865 km
from Nice: 521 km
from Bordeaux: 215 km
from Strasbourg: 802 km
For driving distances to Saint-Elix-Seglan from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arnaud-Guilhem, Aulon, Aurignac, Auzas, Boussan, Bouzin, Cassagnabere-Tournas, Cazeneuve-Montaut, Laffite-Toupiere, Latoue, Montoulieu-Saint-Bernard, Peyrouzet, Proupiary and Sepx.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Elix-Seglan