Bouzin tourism and travel guide
Visit Bouzin: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bouzin is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 64 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Bouzin is 640 kilometres from Paris).
Bouzin, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bouzin in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Bouzin
Markets in and near Bouzin
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (12km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (15km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (17km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (22km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (28km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (29km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (30km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (31km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (31km)
More information about Bouzin, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Bouzin, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bouzin.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (52km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (20km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (49km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (26km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (19km)
- Henne Morte (24km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bouzin
from Toulouse (prefecture): 64 km
from Paris: 640 km
from Calais: 866 km
from Nice: 518 km
from Bordeaux: 217 km
from Strasbourg: 800 km
For driving distances to Bouzin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Alan, Arnaud-Guilhem, Aulon, Aurignac, Auzas, Bachas, Boussan, Cazeneuve-Montaut, Laffite-Toupiere, Le Frechet, Mancioux, Montoulieu-Saint-Bernard, Peyrouzet, Proupiary, Saint-Elix-Seglan, Saint-Martory and Sepx.
This page in French: Visiter Bouzin