Saint-Martory tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Martory: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Martory is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 66 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Saint-Martory is 644 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Martory, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Martory in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Martory
Markets in and near Saint-Martory
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (5km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (15km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (17km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (18km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (24km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (28km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (30km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (30km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (30km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (34km)
More information about Saint-Martory, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Martory, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Martory.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (52km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (26km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (43km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (33km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (20km)
- Gorges de la Save (24km)
- Lac d'Oo (57km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Martory
from Toulouse (prefecture): 66 km
from Paris: 644 km
from Calais: 871 km
from Nice: 515 km
from Bordeaux: 224 km
from Strasbourg: 802 km
For driving distances to Saint-Martory from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arnaud-Guilhem, Auzas, Beauchalot, Boussens, Bouzin, Cassagne, Laffite-Toupiere, Le Frechet, Lestelle-de-Saint-Martory, Mancioux, Marsoulas, Mazeres-sur-Salat, Montsaunes, Proupiary, Roquefort-sur-Garonne and Salies-du-Salat.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Martory