Mazeres-sur-Salat tourism and travel guide
Visit Mazeres-sur-Salat: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mazeres-sur-Salat is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 65 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Mazeres-sur-Salat is 645 kilometres from Paris).
Mazeres-sur-Salat, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mazeres-sur-Salat in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Mazeres-sur-Salat
Markets in and near Mazeres-sur-Salat
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (3km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (13km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (20km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (21km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (28km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (32km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (32km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (33km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (34km)
More information about Mazeres-sur-Salat, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Mazeres-sur-Salat, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mazeres-sur-Salat.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (20km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (29km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (40km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (36km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (20km)
- Gorges de la Save (28km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (48km)
- Lac d'Oo (58km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Mazeres-sur-Salat
from Toulouse (prefecture): 65 km
from Paris: 645 km
from Calais: 872 km
from Nice: 512 km
from Bordeaux: 227 km
from Strasbourg: 801 km
For driving distances to Mazeres-sur-Salat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ausseing, Belbeze-en-Comminges, Betchat, Boussens, Cassagne, Escoulis, Laffite-Toupiere, Lestelle-de-Saint-Martory, Mancioux, Mane, Marsoulas, Montclar-de-Comminges, Montsaunes, Roquefort-sur-Garonne, Saint-Martory, Salies-du-Salat and Touille.
This page in French: Visiter Mazeres-sur-Salat