Cassagne tourism and travel guide
Visit Cassagne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cassagne is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 65 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Cassagne is 646 kilometres from Paris).
Cassagne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cassagne in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Cassagne
Markets in and near Cassagne
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (3km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (13km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (20km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (21km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (28km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (33km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (33km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (34km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (34km)
More information about Cassagne, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Cassagne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cassagne.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (22km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (31km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (38km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (37km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (20km)
- Gorges de la Save (29km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (47km)
- Lac d'Oo (59km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cassagne
from Toulouse (prefecture): 65 km
from Paris: 646 km
from Calais: 873 km
from Nice: 511 km
from Bordeaux: 228 km
from Strasbourg: 801 km
For driving distances to Cassagne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ausseing, Belbeze-en-Comminges, Betchat, Boussens, Cerizols, Escoulis, Lestelle-de-Saint-Martory, Mancioux, Mane, Marsoulas, Mazeres-sur-Salat, Montclar-de-Comminges, Montsaunes, Plagne, Roquefort-sur-Garonne, Saint-Martory, Salies-du-Salat and Touille.
This page in French: Visiter Cassagne