Plagne tourism and travel guide
Visit Plagne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Plagne is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 59 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Plagne is 641 kilometres from Paris).
Plagne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Plagne in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Plagne
Markets in and near Plagne
- Cazeres: market Saturday (7km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (10km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (20km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (21km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (27km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (27km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (29km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (34km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (35km)
More information about Plagne, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Plagne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Plagne.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (35km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (35km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (41km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (26km)
- Gorges de la Save (34km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Plagne
from Toulouse (prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 641 km
from Calais: 869 km
from Nice: 505 km
from Bordeaux: 228 km
from Strasbourg: 795 km
For driving distances to Plagne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ausseing, Belbeze-en-Comminges, Cassagne, Cerizols, Couladere, Escoulis, Fabas, Le Plan, Marsoulas, Martres-Tolosane, Mauran, Montclar-de-Comminges, Palaminy, Saint-Christaud and Saint-Michel.
This page in French: Visiter Plagne