Saint-Michel tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Michel: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Michel is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 57 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Saint-Michel is 640 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Michel, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Michel in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Michel
Markets in and near Saint-Michel
- Cazeres: market Saturday (5km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (13km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (19km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (21km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (24km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (28km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (29km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (33km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (35km)
More information about Saint-Michel, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Michel, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Michel.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (37km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (34km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (43km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (28km)
- Gorges de la Save (35km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Michel
from Toulouse (prefecture): 57 km
from Paris: 640 km
from Calais: 867 km
from Nice: 503 km
from Bordeaux: 228 km
from Strasbourg: 792 km
For driving distances to Saint-Michel from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ausseing, Belbeze-en-Comminges, Cazeres, Cerizols, Couladere, Gensac-sur-Garonne, Le Plan, Martres-Tolosane, Mauran, Montberaud, Montclar-de-Comminges, Palaminy, Plagne and Saint-Christaud.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Michel