Cazeres tourism and travel guide
Visit Cazeres: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Cazeres is not a tourist town, but you might like to visit the Church of Notre Dame of the Assumption when in the region
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Cazeres. For detailed visitor information see the Cazeres travel guide.
Cazeres is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 52 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Cazeres is 635 kilometres from Paris).
Cazeres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cazeres in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Cazeres
Markets in and near Cazeres
Market days in Cazeres: weekly market: Saturday;
- Cazeres: market Saturday (0km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (15km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (16km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (22km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (22km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (26km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (31km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (32km)
- Saint-Lys: market Tuesday (33km)
- Muret: market Tuesday & Saturday (34km)
More information about Cazeres, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Cazeres, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cazeres.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Toulouse Hotel-Dieu St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (51km)
- Canal du Midi (52km)
- Toulouse basilique St Sernin (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (52km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (36km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (37km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (41km)
- Jardin Royal de Toulouse (52km)
- Jardin japonais de Toulouse (52km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (32km)
- Gorges de la Save (35km)
Towns of Art and history
- Toulouse (52km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cazeres
from Toulouse (prefecture): 52 km
from Paris: 635 km
from Calais: 862 km
from Nice: 502 km
from Bordeaux: 224 km
from Strasbourg: 788 km
For driving distances to Cazeres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Couladere, Gensac-sur-Garonne, Lavelanet-de-Comminges, Le Plan, Lescuns, Martres-Tolosane, Mauran, Mondavezan, Montclar-de-Comminges, Palaminy, Saint-Christaud, Saint-Julien, Saint-Michel and Sana.
This page in French: Visiter Cazeres