Le Frechet tourism and travel guide
Visit Le Frechet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Le Frechet is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 62 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Le Frechet is 639 kilometres from Paris).
Le Frechet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Le Frechet in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Le Frechet
Markets in and near Le Frechet
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (10km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (12km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (19km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (26km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (27km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (28km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (29km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (31km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (33km)
More information about Le Frechet, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Le Frechet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Frechet.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (25km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (45km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (31km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (23km)
- Henne Morte (25km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Le Frechet
from Toulouse (prefecture): 62 km
from Paris: 639 km
from Calais: 866 km
from Nice: 514 km
from Bordeaux: 220 km
from Strasbourg: 798 km
For driving distances to Le Frechet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Alan, Arnaud-Guilhem, Aurignac, Auzas, Boussens, Bouzin, Laffite-Toupiere, Mancioux, Marignac-Laspeyres, Montoulieu-Saint-Bernard, Proupiary, Roquefort-sur-Garonne, Saint-Martory and Terrebasse.
This page in French: Visiter Le Frechet