Taurignan-Vieux tourism and travel guide
Visit Taurignan-Vieux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Taurignan-Vieux is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 41 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Taurignan-Vieux is 655 kilometres from Paris).
Taurignan-Vieux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Taurignan-Vieux in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Taurignan-Vieux
Markets in and near Taurignan-Vieux
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (5km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (15km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (20km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (21km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (25km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (32km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (32km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (33km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (33km)
More information about Taurignan-Vieux, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Taurignan-Vieux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Taurignan-Vieux.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (3km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (13km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (45km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (26km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (52km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (21km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (34km)
- Gorges de la Save (44km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Taurignan-Vieux
from Foix (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 655 km
from Calais: 883 km
from Nice: 503 km
from Bordeaux: 243 km
from Strasbourg: 803 km
For driving distances to Taurignan-Vieux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bagert, Barjac, Caumont, Cazavet, Gajan, Lasserre, Lorp-Sentaraille, Mercenac, Montegut-en-Couserans, Montgauch, Montjoie-en-Couserans, Saint-Girons, Saint-Lizier and Taurignan-Castet.
This page in French: Visiter Taurignan-Vieux