Montegut-en-Couserans tourism and travel guide
Visit Montegut-en-Couserans: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Montegut-en-Couserans is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 42 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Montegut-en-Couserans is 660 kilometres from Paris).
Montegut-en-Couserans, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Montegut-en-Couserans in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Montegut-en-Couserans
Markets in and near Montegut-en-Couserans
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (4km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (16km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (18km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (24km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (26km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (27km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (29km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (33km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (38km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (39km)
More information about Montegut-en-Couserans, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Montegut-en-Couserans, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montegut-en-Couserans.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (4km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (8km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (46km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (27km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (54km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (19km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (29km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (42km)
- Gorges de la Save (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Montegut-en-Couserans
from Foix (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 660 km
from Calais: 888 km
from Nice: 506 km
from Bordeaux: 246 km
from Strasbourg: 808 km
For driving distances to Montegut-en-Couserans from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arrout, Balagueres, Caumont, Cazavet, Cescau, Engomer, Eycheil, Gajan, Lorp-Sentaraille, Montgauch, Montjoie-en-Couserans, Moulis, Saint-Girons, Saint-Lizier and Taurignan-Vieux.
This page in French: Visiter Montegut-en-Couserans