Les Issards tourism and travel guide
Visit Les Issards: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Les Issards is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 16 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Les Issards is 644 kilometres from Paris).
Les Issards, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Les Issards in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Les Issards
Markets in and near Les Issards
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (11km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (12km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (19km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (19km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (22km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (25km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (26km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (32km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (36km)
- Bram: market Wednesday (36km)
More information about Les Issards, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Les Issards, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Les Issards.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Camon (20km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (26km)
- Parc aux Bambous (8km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (25km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (47km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (47km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (59km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Les Issards
from Foix (prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 644 km
from Calais: 875 km
from Nice: 452 km
from Bordeaux: 269 km
from Strasbourg: 769 km
For driving distances to Les Issards from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arvigna, Calzan, Coussa, Dun, Le Carlaret, Les Pujols, Ludies, Malleon, Manses, Rieucros, Saint-Amadou, Saint-Felix-de-Rieutord, Saint-Felix-de-Tournegat, Segura, Teilhet, Tourtrol, Vals, Vira and Vivies.
This page in French: Visiter Les Issards