Teilhet tourism and travel guide
Visit Teilhet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Teilhet is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 20 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Teilhet is 642 kilometres from Paris).
Teilhet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Teilhet in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Teilhet
Markets in and near Teilhet
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (8km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (15km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (18km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (19km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (23km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (24km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (29km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (30km)
- Bram: market Wednesday (32km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (35km)
More information about Teilhet, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Teilhet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Teilhet.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Camon (17km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (30km)
- Parc aux Bambous (7km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (24km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (45km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (50km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Teilhet
from Foix (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 642 km
from Calais: 874 km
from Nice: 449 km
from Bordeaux: 270 km
from Strasbourg: 766 km
For driving distances to Teilhet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arvigna, Besset, Calzan, Coutens, La Bastide-de-Lordat, Lapenne, Le Carlaret, Les Issards, Les Pujols, Ludies, Manses, Rieucros, Saint-Amadou, Saint-Felix-de-Tournegat, Tourtrol, Vals, Vira and Vivies.
This page in French: Visiter Teilhet