Le Carlaret tourism and travel guide
Visit Le Carlaret: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Le Carlaret is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 20 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Le Carlaret is 639 kilometres from Paris).
Le Carlaret, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Le Carlaret in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Le Carlaret
Markets in and near Le Carlaret
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (9km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (14km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (14km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (16km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (24km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (26km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (29km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (30km)
- Auterive: market Friday (31km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (31km)
More information about Le Carlaret, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Le Carlaret, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Carlaret.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Camon (24km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (27km)
- Parc aux Bambous (4km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (31km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (52km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (61km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Le Carlaret
from Foix (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 639 km
from Calais: 870 km
from Nice: 453 km
from Bordeaux: 264 km
from Strasbourg: 766 km
For driving distances to Le Carlaret from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Gaudies, La Bastide-de-Lordat, La Tour-du-Crieu, Lapenne, Les Issards, Les Pujols, Ludies, Rieucros, Saint-Amadou, Saint-Felix-de-Tournegat, Teilhet, Tremoulet, Vals, Verniolle and Villeneuve-du-Pareage.
This page in French: Visiter Le Carlaret