Tremoulet tourism and travel guide
Visit Tremoulet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tremoulet is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 23 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Tremoulet is 636 kilometres from Paris).
Tremoulet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tremoulet in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Tremoulet
Markets in and near Tremoulet
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (10km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (11km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (14km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (15km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (26km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (27km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (27km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (28km)
- Auterive: market Friday (29km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (33km)
More information about Tremoulet, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Tremoulet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tremoulet.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Camon (25km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (29km)
- Parc aux Bambous (3km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (33km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tremoulet
from Foix (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 636 km
from Calais: 867 km
from Nice: 452 km
from Bordeaux: 262 km
from Strasbourg: 763 km
For driving distances to Tremoulet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Belpech, Gaudies, La Bastide-de-Lordat, La Tour-du-Crieu, Lapenne, Le Carlaret, Ludies, Saint-Amadou and Saint-Felix-de-Tournegat.
This page in French: Visiter Tremoulet