Lapenne tourism and travel guide
Visit Lapenne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lapenne is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 23 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Lapenne is 637 kilometres from Paris).
Lapenne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lapenne in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Lapenne
Markets in and near Lapenne
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (12km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (12km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (13km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (17km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (25km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (25km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (28km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (30km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (31km)
- Auterive: market Friday (32km)
More information about Lapenne, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Lapenne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lapenne.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Camon (22km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (31km)
- Parc aux Bambous (0km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (31km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (50km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lapenne
from Foix (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 637 km
from Calais: 868 km
from Nice: 450 km
from Bordeaux: 265 km
from Strasbourg: 762 km
For driving distances to Lapenne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Belpech, Gaudies, La Bastide-de-Lordat, Le Carlaret, Ludies, Manses, Plaigne, Saint-Amadou, Saint-Felix-de-Tournegat, Teilhet, Tremoulet and Vals.
This page in French: Visiter Lapenne