Ludies tourism and travel guide
Visit Ludies: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ludies is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 19 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Ludies is 640 kilometres from Paris).
Ludies, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ludies in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Ludies
Markets in and near Ludies
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (9km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (14km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (15km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (17km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (23km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (26km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (29km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (30km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (31km)
- Auterive: market Friday (32km)
More information about Ludies, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Ludies, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ludies.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Camon (23km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (27km)
- Parc aux Bambous (4km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (30km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (50km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (51km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (60km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ludies
from Foix (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 640 km
from Calais: 871 km
from Nice: 453 km
from Bordeaux: 265 km
from Strasbourg: 766 km
For driving distances to Ludies from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): La Bastide-de-Lordat, La Tour-du-Crieu, Lapenne, Le Carlaret, Les Issards, Les Pujols, Rieucros, Saint-Amadou, Saint-Felix-de-Tournegat, Teilhet, Tremoulet, Vals and Verniolle.
This page in French: Visiter Ludies