Coussa tourism and travel guide
Visit Coussa: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Coussa is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 12 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Coussa is 646 kilometres from Paris).
Coussa, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Coussa in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Coussa
Markets in and near Coussa
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (9km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (16km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (20km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (21km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (21km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (21km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (27km)
- Auterive: market Friday (36km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (36km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (36km)
More information about Coussa, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Coussa, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Coussa.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (21km)
- Parc aux Bambous (11km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (27km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (43km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (50km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (54km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Coussa
from Foix (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 646 km
from Calais: 877 km
from Nice: 457 km
from Bordeaux: 267 km
from Strasbourg: 773 km
For driving distances to Coussa from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arvigna, Benagues, Calzan, Crampagna, Dalou, La Tour-du-Crieu, Les Issards, Les Pujols, Malleon, Rieux-de-Pelleport, Saint-Amadou, Saint-Felix-de-Rieutord, Saint-Jean-de-Verges, Saint-Jean-du-Falga, Segura, Varilhes and Verniolle.
This page in French: Visiter Coussa