Crampagna tourism and travel guide
Visit Crampagna: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Crampagna is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 7 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Crampagna is 650 kilometres from Paris).
Crampagna, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Crampagna in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Crampagna
Markets in and near Crampagna
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (10km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (15km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (22km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (23km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (23km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (25km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (30km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (34km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (35km)
- Auterive: market Friday (37km)
More information about Crampagna, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Crampagna, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Crampagna.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (15km)
- Parc aux Bambous (18km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (30km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (37km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Crampagna
from Foix (prefecture): 7 km
from Paris: 650 km
from Calais: 881 km
from Nice: 464 km
from Bordeaux: 266 km
from Strasbourg: 779 km
For driving distances to Crampagna from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arabaux, Artix, Benagues, Cos, Coussa, Dalou, Gudas, Loubens, Loubieres, Rieux-de-Pelleport, Saint-Bauzeil, Saint-Felix-de-Rieutord, Saint-Jean-de-Verges, Saint-Martin-de-Caralp, Varilhes, Vernajoul and Verniolle.
This page in French: Visiter Crampagna