Loubieres tourism and travel guide
Visit Loubieres: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Loubieres is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 5 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Loubieres is 653 kilometres from Paris).
Loubieres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Loubieres in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Loubieres
Markets in and near Loubieres
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (13km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (14km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (22km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (24km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (25km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (27km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (30km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (32km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (36km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (36km)
More information about Loubieres, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Loubieres, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Loubieres.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (14km)
- Parc aux Bambous (20km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (30km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (35km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Loubieres
from Foix (prefecture): 5 km
from Paris: 653 km
from Calais: 883 km
from Nice: 465 km
from Bordeaux: 268 km
from Strasbourg: 781 km
For driving distances to Loubieres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arabaux, Baulou, Cos, Crampagna, Dalou, Foix, Loubens, Pradieres, Rieux-de-Pelleport, Saint-Felix-de-Rieutord, Saint-Jean-de-Verges, Saint-Martin-de-Caralp, Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere, Varilhes and Vernajoul.
This page in French: Visiter Loubieres