Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 4 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere is 658 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere
Markets in and near Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (12km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (18km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (24km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (26km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (29km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (30km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (31km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (31km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (34km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (34km)
More information about Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (11km)
- Parc aux Bambous (26km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Vallée de Vicdessos (29km)
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (31km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (39km)
- Cirque du Sisca (43km)
- Lac des Bouillouses (57km)
- Lac du Bouillouses (57km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere
from Foix (prefecture): 4 km
from Paris: 658 km
from Calais: 888 km
from Nice: 469 km
from Bordeaux: 270 km
from Strasbourg: 788 km
For driving distances to Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Benac, Brassac, Cadarcet, Cos, Ferrieres-sur-Ariege, Foix, Ganac, Loubieres, Montoulieu, Prayols, Saint-Jean-de-Verges, Saint-Martin-de-Caralp, Serres-sur-Arget and Vernajoul.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere