Cadarcet tourism and travel guide
Visit Cadarcet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cadarcet is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 10 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Cadarcet is 653 kilometres from Paris).
Cadarcet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cadarcet in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Cadarcet
Markets in and near Cadarcet
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (6km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (15km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (25km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (28km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (29km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (30km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (30km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (30km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (32km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (32km)
More information about Cadarcet, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Cadarcet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cadarcet.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (6km)
- Parc aux Bambous (25km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Vallée de Vicdessos (34km)
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (37km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cadarcet
from Foix (prefecture): 10 km
from Paris: 653 km
from Calais: 883 km
from Nice: 472 km
from Bordeaux: 262 km
from Strasbourg: 786 km
For driving distances to Cadarcet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aigues-Juntes, Alzen, Baulou, Cazaux, Cos, La Bastide-de-Serou, Loubens, Montegut-Plantaurel, Montels, Nescus, Saint-Martin-de-Caralp, Saint-Pierre-de-Riviere, Serres-sur-Arget and Suzan.
This page in French: Visiter Cadarcet