Montegut-Plantaurel tourism and travel guide
Visit Montegut-Plantaurel: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Montegut-Plantaurel is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 14 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Montegut-Plantaurel is 647 kilometres from Paris).
Montegut-Plantaurel, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Montegut-Plantaurel in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Montegut-Plantaurel
Markets in and near Montegut-Plantaurel
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (8km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (10km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (20km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (25km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (26km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (30km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (31km)
- Auterive: market Friday (32km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (32km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (33km)
More information about Montegut-Plantaurel, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Montegut-Plantaurel, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montegut-Plantaurel.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Revel (60km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (9km)
- Parc aux Bambous (22km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Vallée de Vicdessos (40km)
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (40km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Montegut-Plantaurel
from Foix (prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 647 km
from Calais: 877 km
from Nice: 471 km
from Bordeaux: 258 km
from Strasbourg: 781 km
For driving distances to Montegut-Plantaurel from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aigues-Juntes, Artix, Baulou, Cadarcet, Cazaux, Loubens, Madiere, Monesple, Pailhes, Saint-Bauzeil, Saint-Victor-Rouzaud and Suzan.
This page in French: Visiter Montegut-Plantaurel