Pailhes tourism and travel guide
Visit Pailhes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pailhes is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 20 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Pailhes is 644 kilometres from Paris).
Pailhes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pailhes in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Pailhes
Markets in and near Pailhes
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (10km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (13km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (18km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (21km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (25km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (28km)
- Auterive: market Friday (28km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (29km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (32km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (33km)
More information about Pailhes, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Pailhes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pailhes.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (11km)
- Parc aux Bambous (25km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Vallée de Vicdessos (43km)
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (46km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pailhes
from Foix (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 644 km
from Calais: 873 km
from Nice: 475 km
from Bordeaux: 252 km
from Strasbourg: 781 km
For driving distances to Pailhes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aigues-Juntes, Artigat, Carla-Bayle, Casteras, Cazaux, Gabre, Lanoux, Les Bordes-sur-Arize, Lescousse, Madiere, Monesple, Montegut-Plantaurel, Sabarat and Saint-Michel.
This page in French: Visiter Pailhes