Dalou tourism and travel guide
Visit Dalou: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Dalou is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 8 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Dalou is 650 kilometres from Paris).
Dalou, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Dalou in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Dalou
Markets in and near Dalou
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (10km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (18km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (20km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (20km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (23km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (24km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (28km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (36km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (37km)
- Auterive: market Friday (37km)
More information about Dalou, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Dalou, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Dalou.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (18km)
- Parc aux Bambous (15km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (28km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (39km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Dalou
from Foix (prefecture): 8 km
from Paris: 650 km
from Calais: 880 km
from Nice: 461 km
from Bordeaux: 268 km
from Strasbourg: 777 km
For driving distances to Dalou from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arabaux, Benagues, Coussa, Crampagna, Gudas, Loubieres, Malleon, Rieux-de-Pelleport, Saint-Bauzeil, Saint-Felix-de-Rieutord, Saint-Jean-de-Verges, Saint-Jean-du-Falga, Segura, Varilhes, Vernajoul and Verniolle.
This page in French: Visiter Dalou