Benagues tourism and travel guide
Visit Benagues: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Benagues is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 12 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Benagues is 645 kilometres from Paris).
Benagues, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Benagues in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Benagues
Markets in and near Benagues
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (5km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (17km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (18km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (20km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (22km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (25km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (31km)
- Auterive: market Friday (32km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (33km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (37km)
More information about Benagues, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Benagues, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Benagues.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Revel (53km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (17km)
- Parc aux Bambous (14km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (33km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (43km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (51km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Benagues
from Foix (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 645 km
from Calais: 875 km
from Nice: 462 km
from Bordeaux: 262 km
from Strasbourg: 775 km
For driving distances to Benagues from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Artix, Coussa, Crampagna, Dalou, Escosse, La Tour-du-Crieu, Loubens, Pamiers, Rieux-de-Pelleport, Saint-Bauzeil, Saint-Felix-de-Rieutord, Saint-Jean-du-Falga, Saint-Victor-Rouzaud, Varilhes and Verniolle.
This page in French: Visiter Benagues