Vivies tourism and travel guide
Visit Vivies: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Vivies is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 18 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Vivies is 646 kilometres from Paris).
Vivies, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Vivies in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Vivies
Markets in and near Vivies
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (8km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (15km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (16km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (22km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (22km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (25km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (29km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (31km)
- Bram: market Wednesday (34km)
- Limoux: market Friday all day (35km)
More information about Vivies, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Vivies, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Vivies.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Camon (16km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (30km)
- Parc aux Bambous (10km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (22km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (43km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Vivies
from Foix (prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 646 km
from Calais: 877 km
from Nice: 449 km
from Bordeaux: 273 km
from Strasbourg: 768 km
For driving distances to Vivies from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arvigna, Besset, Calzan, Coutens, Dun, Les Issards, Les Pujols, Limbrassac, Malleon, Manses, Rieucros, Saint-Amadou, Saint-Julien-de-Gras-Capou, Teilhet, Tourtrol, Vals and Vira.
This page in French: Visiter Vivies