Tourtrol tourism and travel guide
Visit Tourtrol: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tourtrol is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 19 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Tourtrol is 645 kilometres from Paris).
Tourtrol, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tourtrol in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Tourtrol
Markets in and near Tourtrol
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (7km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (16km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (17km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (21km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (22km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (26km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (30km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (31km)
- Bram: market Wednesday (32km)
- Limoux: market Friday all day (34km)
More information about Tourtrol, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Tourtrol, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tourtrol.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (31km)
- Parc aux Bambous (10km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (21km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (42km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tourtrol
from Foix (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 645 km
from Calais: 876 km
from Nice: 447 km
from Bordeaux: 273 km
from Strasbourg: 767 km
For driving distances to Tourtrol from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arvigna, Besset, Calzan, Coutens, Dun, Les Issards, Limbrassac, Manses, Rieucros, Saint-Julien-de-Gras-Capou, Teilhet, Vals, Vira and Vivies.
This page in French: Visiter Tourtrol