Stuckange tourism and travel guide
Visit Stuckange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Stuckange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 23 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Stuckange is 288 kilometres from Paris).
Stuckange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Stuckange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Stuckange
Markets in and near Stuckange
- Yutz: market Friday (5km)
- Uckange: market Friday (6km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (7km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (10km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (10km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (13km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (14km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (15km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (16km)
More information about Stuckange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Stuckange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Stuckange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (41km)
- Parc du château de Pange (28km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (22km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (13km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (12km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Stuckange
from Metz (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 288 km
from Calais: 361 km
from Nice: 630 km
from Bordeaux: 717 km
from Strasbourg: 138 km
For driving distances to Stuckange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bertrange, Bousse, Buding, Distroff, Elzange, Guenange, Illange, Inglange, Kuntzig, Manom, Metzeresche, Metzervisse, Richemont, Rurange-les-Thionville, Uckange, Valmestroff, Volstroff and Yutz.
This page in French: Visiter Stuckange