Metzervisse tourism and travel guide
Visit Metzervisse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Metzervisse is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 23 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Metzervisse is 291 kilometres from Paris).
Metzervisse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Metzervisse in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Metzervisse
Markets in and near Metzervisse
- Yutz: market Friday (8km)
- Uckange: market Friday (9km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (10km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (11km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (13km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (15km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (15km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (17km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (18km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (18km)
More information about Metzervisse, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Metzervisse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Metzervisse.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (44km)
- Parc du château de Pange (26km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (21km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (15km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (13km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Metzervisse
from Metz (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 291 km
from Calais: 364 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 719 km
from Strasbourg: 134 km
For driving distances to Metzervisse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aboncourt, Buding, Budling, Distroff, Elzange, Hombourg-Budange, Inglange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Kuntzig, Luttange, Metzeresche, Rurange-les-Thionville, Stuckange, Valmestroff and Volstroff.
This page in French: Visiter Metzervisse