Distroff tourism and travel guide
Visit Distroff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Distroff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 24 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Distroff is 290 kilometres from Paris).
Distroff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Distroff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Distroff
Markets in and near Distroff
- Yutz: market Friday (6km)
- Uckange: market Friday (8km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (9km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (12km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (12km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (15km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (15km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (17km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (18km)
More information about Distroff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Distroff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Distroff.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (42km)
- Parc du château de Pange (28km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (23km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (15km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (13km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Distroff
from Metz (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 290 km
from Calais: 362 km
from Nice: 630 km
from Bordeaux: 719 km
from Strasbourg: 136 km
For driving distances to Distroff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Ham, Bertrange, Bousse, Buding, Elzange, Guenange, Hombourg-Budange, Inglange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Kuntzig, Metzeresche, Metzervisse, Oudrenne, Rurange-les-Thionville, Stuckange, Valmestroff, Volstroff and Yutz.
This page in French: Visiter Distroff