Basse-Ham tourism and travel guide
Visit Basse-Ham: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Basse-Ham is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 29 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Basse-Ham is 289 kilometres from Paris).
Basse-Ham, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Basse-Ham in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Basse-Ham
Markets in and near Basse-Ham
- Yutz: market Friday (4km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (6km)
- Uckange: market Friday (10km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (13km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (15km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (15km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (16km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (17km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (17km)
More information about Basse-Ham, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Basse-Ham, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Basse-Ham.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (38km)
- Parc du château de Pange (34km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (27km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (17km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (16km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Basse-Ham
from Metz (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 357 km
from Nice: 636 km
from Bordeaux: 721 km
from Strasbourg: 142 km
For driving distances to Basse-Ham from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Berg-sur-Moselle, Boust, Cattenom, Distroff, Elzange, Gavisse, Hettange-Grande, Inglange, Koenigsmacker, Kuntzig, Malling, Manom, Thionville, Valmestroff and Yutz.
This page in French: Visiter Basse-Ham