Boust tourism and travel guide
Visit Boust: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Boust is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 35 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Boust is 286 kilometres from Paris).
Boust, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Boust in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Boust
Markets in and near Boust
- Yutz: market Friday (8km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (9km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (12km)
- Uckange: market Friday (14km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (15km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (15km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (16km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (17km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
More information about Boust, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Boust, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boust.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (32km)
- Parc du château de Pange (41km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (21km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (21km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Boust
from Metz (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 286 km
from Calais: 351 km
from Nice: 642 km
from Bordeaux: 722 km
from Strasbourg: 148 km
For driving distances to Boust from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Ham, Basse-Rentgen, Breistroff-la-Grande, Cattenom, Entrange, Hettange-Grande, Kanfen, Puttelange-les-Thionville, Rodemack, Roussy-le-Village and Zoufftgen.
This page in French: Visiter Boust