Kanfen tourism and travel guide
Visit Kanfen: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Kanfen is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 36 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Kanfen is 281 kilometres from Paris).
Kanfen, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Kanfen in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Kanfen
Markets in and near Kanfen
- Ottange: market Thursday (6km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (10km)
- Yutz: market Friday (11km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (11km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (12km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (13km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (16km)
- Uckange: market Friday (16km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
More information about Kanfen, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Kanfen, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Kanfen.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (26km)
- Parc du château de Pange (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (21km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (22km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Kanfen
from Metz (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 281 km
from Calais: 346 km
from Nice: 644 km
from Bordeaux: 719 km
from Strasbourg: 153 km
For driving distances to Kanfen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Angevillers, Boust, Entrange, Escherange, Hettange-Grande, Rochonvillers, Roussy-le-Village, Volmerange-les-Mines and Zoufftgen.
This page in French: Visiter Kanfen