Entrange tourism and travel guide
Visit Entrange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Entrange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 33 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Entrange is 280 kilometres from Paris).
Entrange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Entrange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Entrange
Markets in and near Entrange
- Ottange: market Thursday (7km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (7km)
- Yutz: market Friday (8km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (9km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (11km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (12km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (13km)
- Uckange: market Friday (13km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
More information about Entrange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Entrange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Entrange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (28km)
- Parc du château de Pange (41km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (18km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (19km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Entrange
from Metz (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 280 km
from Calais: 347 km
from Nice: 641 km
from Bordeaux: 717 km
from Strasbourg: 151 km
For driving distances to Entrange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Algrange, Angevillers, Boust, Escherange, Hettange-Grande, Kanfen, Manom, Rochonvillers, Roussy-le-Village, Volmerange-les-Mines and Zoufftgen.
This page in French: Visiter Entrange