Rochonvillers tourism and travel guide
Visit Rochonvillers: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rochonvillers is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 34 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Rochonvillers is 275 kilometres from Paris).
Rochonvillers, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rochonvillers in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Rochonvillers
Markets in and near Rochonvillers
- Ottange: market Thursday (3km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (8km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (8km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (9km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (10km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (11km)
- Yutz: market Friday (13km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (14km)
- Uckange: market Friday (16km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
More information about Rochonvillers, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Rochonvillers, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rochonvillers.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (23km)
- Parc du château de Pange (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (32km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (18km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (20km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Rochonvillers
from Metz (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 275 km
from Calais: 343 km
from Nice: 642 km
from Bordeaux: 713 km
from Strasbourg: 156 km
For driving distances to Rochonvillers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Rochonvillers