Havange tourism and travel guide
Visit Havange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Havange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 33 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Havange is 271 kilometres from Paris).
Havange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Havange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Havange
Markets in and near Havange
- Knutange: market Wednesday (6km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (6km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (8km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (9km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (10km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (12km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (13km)
- Yutz: market Friday (15km)
- Uckange: market Friday (15km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (16km)
More information about Havange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Havange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Havange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (22km)
- Parc du château de Pange (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (17km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (19km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Havange
from Metz (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 271 km
from Calais: 342 km
from Nice: 639 km
from Bordeaux: 709 km
from Strasbourg: 156 km
For driving distances to Havange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Algrange, Angevillers, Aumetz, Beuvillers, Boulange, Crusnes, Escherange, Fontoy, Knutange, Nilvange, Rochonvillers, Sancy and Tressange.
This page in French: Visiter Havange