Aumetz tourism and travel guide
Visit Aumetz: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Aumetz is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 37 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Aumetz is 269 kilometres from Paris).
Aumetz, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Aumetz in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Aumetz
Markets in and near Aumetz
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (6km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (6km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (6km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (10km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (16km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (16km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (18km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (18km)
- Yutz: market Friday (19km)
More information about Aumetz, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Aumetz, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Aumetz.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (18km)
- Parc du château de Pange (47km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (34km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (21km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (23km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Aumetz
from Metz (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 269 km
from Calais: 338 km
from Nice: 643 km
from Bordeaux: 708 km
from Strasbourg: 161 km
For driving distances to Aumetz from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audun-le-Roman, Audun-le-Tiche, Beuvillers, Boulange, Brehain-la-Ville, Crusnes, Errouville, Havange, Ottange, Serrouville, Tiercelet, Tressange and Villerupt.
This page in French: Visiter Aumetz