Serrouville tourism and travel guide
Visit Serrouville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Serrouville is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 81 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Serrouville is 264 kilometres from Paris).
Serrouville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Serrouville in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Serrouville
Markets in and near Serrouville
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (9km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (11km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (12km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (12km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (14km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (20km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (20km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (20km)
More information about Serrouville, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Serrouville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Serrouville.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (16km)
- Parc du château de Pange (49km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (22km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (25km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Serrouville
from Nancy (prefecture): 81 km
from Paris: 264 km
from Calais: 335 km
from Nice: 642 km
from Bordeaux: 704 km
from Strasbourg: 163 km
For driving distances to Serrouville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audun-le-Roman, Aumetz, Beuvillers, Boulange, Brehain-la-Ville, Crusnes, Errouville, Fillieres, Malavillers, Mercy-le-Haut, Morfontaine and Sancy.
This page in French: Visiter Serrouville