Morfontaine tourism and travel guide
Visit Morfontaine: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Morfontaine is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 88 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Morfontaine is 260 kilometres from Paris).
Morfontaine, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Morfontaine in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Morfontaine
Markets in and near Morfontaine
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (9km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (9km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (11km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (15km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (15km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (15km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (20km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (27km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (27km)
More information about Morfontaine, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Morfontaine, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Morfontaine.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (9km)
- Parc du château de Pange (56km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (30km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (32km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Morfontaine
from Nancy (prefecture): 88 km
from Paris: 260 km
from Calais: 328 km
from Nice: 648 km
from Bordeaux: 703 km
from Strasbourg: 171 km
For driving distances to Morfontaine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baslieux, Bazailles, Boismont, Brehain-la-Ville, Chenieres, Cutry, Fillieres, Haucourt-Moulaine, Hussigny-Godbrange, Laix, Serrouville, Tiercelet, Ville-Au-Montois and Villers-la-Montagne.
This page in French: Visiter Morfontaine