Tiercelet tourism and travel guide
Visit Tiercelet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tiercelet is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 88 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Tiercelet is 266 kilometres from Paris).
Tiercelet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tiercelet in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Tiercelet
Markets in and near Tiercelet
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (4km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (5km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (10km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (11km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (17km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (18km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (19km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (21km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (23km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (24km)
More information about Tiercelet, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Tiercelet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tiercelet.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (11km)
- Parc du château de Pange (54km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (28km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (30km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tiercelet
from Nancy (prefecture): 88 km
from Paris: 266 km
from Calais: 331 km
from Nice: 649 km
from Bordeaux: 709 km
from Strasbourg: 167 km
For driving distances to Tiercelet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audun-le-Tiche, Aumetz, Brehain-la-Ville, Crusnes, Errouville, Haucourt-Moulaine, Hussigny-Godbrange, Morfontaine, Redange, Russange, Thil, Villers-la-Montagne and Villerupt.
This page in French: Visiter Tiercelet